- + Rose S. DiOttavio, President/CEO and Director
- Ms. DiOttavio has served as President, COO and Director of CoreCare Systems, Inc. since January 31, 1995 and has served in comparable positions with present subsidiaries of the Company since 1991. In November 2008 she assumed the role of President and CEO of CoreCare Systems, Inc. She has served in a variety of management positions in the health care industry, including needs assessment, regulatory compliance, financial feasibility, project development, financial consulting, operations and fiscal management, expert witness and acquisition due diligence.
She has been noted for distinction in Outstanding Young Women of America and Who’s Who of American Women. Currently, she also serves as a Director of Horizon House, a non-profit organization serving the mentally ill, homeless and disadvantaged.
- + Mark A. Novitsky, M.D., Executive Vice President & Corporate Medical Director
- Dr. Novitsky joined Kirkbride Center in August 1998 as Director of Clinical Improvement and senior psychiatrist and has since been named Psychiatrist in Chief at Kirkbride Center and Executive Vice President and Corporate Medical Director of CoreCare Systems, Inc. He was Chief of Psychiatry at Presbyterian Medical Center and is recognized for his work in geriatric psychiatry. During his ten years at Presbyterian as Chief, Dr. Novitsky was instrumental in the successful growth and expansion of the psychiatric department. During that time, he assisted in the development of a 24-bed acute inpatient psychiatric unit, an 18-bed LTSR, and a 20-bed managed care sub-acute unit. Dr. Novitsky headed the consultation liaison services and led to the formation of an emergency psychiatric assessment service in their emergency room. He was also active in the evolution of day programs and psychiatric care provided at ten local nursing homes.
Dr. Novitsky earned his M.D. from the Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C. He completed his Psychiatric Residency at Temple University in Philadelphia and is Board Certified in Psychiatry. Dr. Novitsky has gained a reputation of developing excellent relationships with area community leaders, the Philadelphia Office of Mental Health and payor representatives such as Community Behavioral Health (CBH).
- + Fred Baurer M.D., Medical Director
- Dr. Baurer joined the Kirkbride Center as Medical Director of Substance Abuse Services in February 1997, was appointed Assistant Medical Director in September 1997 and Medical Director in October 1998. He is Board Certified in Psychiatry with added qualifications in Addiction Psychiatry. Prior to joining Kirkbride, Dr. Baurer served as Director of the Strecker Partial Hospital Program from its inception in 1989 until 1997 and a Co-director of Strecker Hall in 1996-1997. Dr. Baurer is the Regional Chairperson of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry. He also serves as Chairman of the Addiction Psychiatry Committee of the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society. Dr. Baurer has been recognized by Philadelphia Magazine as one of the “top docs” in the region in the field of Addiction Psychiatry. Dr. Baurer graduated from Wesleyan University and Temple University School of Medicine. He completed Residency Training at the Institute of Pennsylvania Hospital and Psychoanalytic Training at the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Institute. He is on the faculty of the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Institute and the Philadelphia Psychotherapy Training Program.
- + Marlene Douglas-Walsh, RHIA, Executive Director
- Ms. Douglas-Walsh joined Kirkbride Center in 2015 as Executive Director. Marlene has had substantial experience in the administration of medical-surgical hospital services, psychiatric hospital services, residential substance abuse services at both the inpatient and outpatient levels of care. She has served in various senior leadership positions such as Hospital Administrator, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Assistant Vice President of Professional Services as well as functioned as a Regulatory Consultant. She has over 30 years of ecperience in the health care arena. She is a Registered Health Information Administrator(RHIA) and has a Masters in Healthcare Administration from Walden University. She Holds a Bachelor of Science in Health Information Managemtent from Temple University.